It was my long weekend (yes, I realise the long weekend was last week) project to redo my main webpage, which just required a few more photos to be processed but its now all done (except for the software page and a few small user tweaks). The main thing I wanted was a full screen webpage, showing photos, a simple navigation area and a simple backend. I used Supersized for the main background section, jQuery Tools for the menus and a few transitional bits and pieces and a simple php web service to return the images that you want to see - randomised and appropriate for the screen size. I did just need to push it out otherwise it'd hang around for way too long. I hope to link new photos that I blog up to that page dynamically in the future. Written by Milton Lai

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *